- Due date March 11, 2020 by 7:00 PM.
- Students must complete ALL questions on the submission form.
- Send any and all copyright information, permission emails, and websites for royalty-free music/film clips, etc. to email@example.com. Subject line of the email should be the title of the film and must be received by March 13.
- The title (of the film) on submission form must match the title of the film.
- Films may be no more than 6 minutes including credits
- Films must be in the following format:
- Films may not show any blatant drug use, violence, nudity or profanity.
-Any audio/visual not produced by the students must have written permission from the artist or be from a free use website.
Suggested sites for usable material:
Rubric for Semifinal Round
Rubric for Final Round
A montage will be made up of many of the films submitted to the festival. Please submit a 5-10 second clip of the BEST part of your film so that we can include it!
- Picture or computer-generated artwork promoting your film
- Photoshop setup: 24 inches width x 36 inches length 300 Resolution
- Include film title
2018 Poster Winner Tyler Vokes, OJR HS
The group project is optional for each participating school.
Each school may submit up to 3 films by March 11.
Films should be no more than 60 seconds and must include the name of the school superimposed over the first 5 seconds.
The group project should be a PSA - something you wish people knew. Like when people always ask you stupid questions about something going on in your life - getting into college, about the sports team you play on that loses every game, or any other message that you think is important but people don't seem to get!