- Due date March 8, 2017 by 11:59 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Students must complete ALL questions on the submission form.
- Send any and all copyright information, permission emails, and websites for royalty-free music/film clips, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line of the email should be the title of the film and must be received by March 8.
- The title (of the film) on submission form must match the title of the film submitted by teacher EXACTLY.
- Films may be no more than 6 minutes, including credits
- Films must be in the following format:
- Films should be equivalent to PG-rating and may not show any blatant drug use, violence, nudity or profanity.
-Any audio/visual not produced by the students must have written permission from the artist or be from a free use website.
Suggested sites for usable material:
Rubric for Semifinal Round
Rubric for Final Round
A montage will be made up of many of the films submitted to the festival. Please have your mentor submit your chosen 5-second clip of the BEST piece of your film so that we can include it!
The group project is optional for each participating school.
Film must include the following:
Prop - cactus
Line - "it's not against the law to pop a balloon."
Each school may submit up to 3 films by February 17.
Films should be no more than 60 seconds and must include the name of the school superimposed over the first 5 seconds.