- Due date March 6, 2019 by 11:59 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Students must complete ALL questions on the submission form.
- Send any and all copyright information, permission emails, and websites for royalty-free music/film clips, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line of the email should be the title of the film and must be received by March 6.
- The title (of the film) on submission form must match the title of the film.
- Films may be no more than 6 minutes including credits
- Films must be in the following format:
- Films should be equivalent to PG-rating and may not show any blatant drug use, violence, nudity or profanity.
-Any audio/visual not produced by the students must have written permission from the artist or be from a free use website.
Suggested sites for usable material:
Rubric for Semifinal Round
Rubric for Final Round
A montage will be made up of many of the films submitted to the festival. Please submit a 5-10 second clip of the BEST part of your film so that we can include it!
The group project is optional for each participating school.
Film must include the following (information not yet decided for 2018-19)
Each school may submit up to 3 films by February 17.
Films should be no more than 60 seconds and must include the name of the school superimposed over the first 5 seconds.